CSF, Inc. respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it. This policy covers information collected at www.csfrace.com and does not cover information collected offline by CSF, Inc.
This policy applies to information we collect on www.csfrace.com and through any electronic messages between you and CSF, Inc.
Personal information provided on the website is transmitted through a secure server. Our website uses encryption technology to protect your personal information during data transport.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
To help us provide a quality website experience as well as market relevant ads, we use information from our interactions with website visitors, as well as from other parties.
Note: Our website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under the age of 13 may provide any information to or on the website.
We collect several types of information from and about users of our website including information by which you may be personally identified, such as; name, email address, social media information, and vehicle information. Other information that does not personally identify you may be collected, such as; the device you are visiting the website on, information collected through cookies, your internet connection, and usage details. Information such as log data and IP addresses may collect general information concerning your location
We receive and store this information securely. This information is collected directly from you when you provide it to us, automatically as you navigate through the website, and from third parties (for example; social media or business partners).
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may use this information for a number of purposes, such as:
- Improving the functions and designs of our website, to improve the experience
- To send you emails
- To identify your product and vehicle preferences so that we can notify you of promotions that may be of interest to you
- To estimate audience sizes and usage patterns
- To speed up any searches or future website visits
- To recognize what pages you visit, when you visit multiple times, and how you found our website
- To perform statistical, demographic, and marketing analyses of users
OTHERS WITH WHOM WE MAY DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose personal information that we collect, or you provide, as described in this policy to:
- Contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business. These third parties are bound by contractual obligations to keep information confidential and only use it as described in this policy.
- A successor in the event of a merger, reorganization, or other transfer of CSF, Inc.’s assets
- Fulfill any purpose for which you have provided it, any purpose disclosed by us when the information is provided, or anything else with your consent.
- Comply with laws, court orders, or government or regulatory requests.
- Protect the rights, property, or safety of CSF, Inc., our customers, employees, or others.
CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide and we collect.
- Tracking: You can set your browser to refuse all or some browser cookies, or to alert you when cookies are being sent.
- Promotions and Advertising: If you do not wish to have your email address and/or contact information used by CSF, Inc., you may email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and email address, stating that you would like to no longer be emailed. This opt-out does not apply to other types of collected information.
ACCESSING YOUR INFORMATION
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act, California residents have the right to request shared personal information that is obtained by businesses. In accordance with the regulations set by the CCPA, CSF, Inc. will disclose all information required by law upon request, and will comply with consumer requests to delete personal information from our records outside of valid exceptions. To request a copy of your information, you may email email@example.com.
We attempt to protect the personal information of all users. If you are unsure about your local privacy laws and our compliance, please do not use our website. If you have any questions or requests, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org. We shall not accept any requests via mail, telephone, etc.