As CSF continues to expand its VAG cooling performance catalog with more unique and world’s first options, next on the list is the ever-popular B8 Audi S4/S5 platform. Just in time for Summer, CSF is excited to announce another industry exclusive – its new High-Performance All-Aluminum Drop-in Fit Radiator upgrade (CSF #7091).
The opportunity to develop this new high-performance radiator for the 3.0L TFSI Supercharged V6 engine was brought to CSF by European specialist and premier CSF dealer, ECS Tuning. As part of their 2020 B8 S4 giveaway car, they had approached CSF to make sure the vehicle was kept cool. CSF was able to take advantage of ECS’ in-house development and marketing vehicle to make sure fitment for this complex radiator was truly a drop-in fit, requiring no modifications to install.
CSF’s High-Performance 2-Row Radiator is complete with precise CNC machined fittings and brackets to allow ease of installation in the complex plastic housing system. It also includes an OEM-style wire harness bracket system to secure the harness that runs across the top of the radiator.
In addition to CSF’s high-performance radiator core design, CSF has added an upgraded plate-type transmission oil cooler to the left side tank for improved transmission cooling in vehicles with automatic transmissions (comes pre-plugged for use in manual transmission vehicles).
Special thanks to David, Kevin, and Jeremy from ECS Tuning for helping us with development of this new and exciting radiator – just in time to keep you cool for Summer 2021. See the full fitment list and buy-it-now link below.
High-Performance All-Aluminum Radiator (CSF #7091) Features:
- 2-Row 42mm High-Performance Core Featuring CSF’s B-Tube Technology
- Core Features Ultra Efficient 6.5mm Tall Fins with a Multi-Louvered Design for Maximum Surface Area Contact
- 100% All-Aluminum TIG-Welded Construction
- CNC Machined Mounting Brackets and OEM Style “Quick Connect” Inlet/Outlet
- Integrated High-Performance Transmission Oil Cooler for Both Automatic and Manual Transmissions
- Integrated OEM Style Wire Harness Brackets
- True “Drop-in Fit” Requires No Modifications to Install
- Individually Leak and Pressure Tested
- 1 Hour “Mirror Finish” Hand Polish
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- 2010-16 Audi (B8) S4
- 2009-14 Audi (B8) A4 Quattro
- 2010-14 Audi (B8) S5
- 2008-16 Audi (B8) A5
- 2008-14 Audi (B8) A5 Quattro
- 2010-13 Audi A6
- 2016 Audi A6
- 2012-15 Audi A6 Quattro
- 2016 Audi A7
- 2012-15 Audi A7 Quattro
- 2009-17 Audi Q5
- 2014-17 Audi SQ5
- 2015-18 Porsche Macan S & GTS
- OEM #
- Automatic: 8K0-121-251-AL
- Manual: 8K0-121-251-H
- MSRP $699.00 USD
- MAP $649.00 USD